Allen-Bradley ControlLogix 1756 PLC Systems
ControlLogix systems provide discrete, drives, motion, process, and safety control together with communication and state-of-the-art I/O in a small, cost-competitive package. The systems are modular, so you can design, build, and modify them efficiently – with significant savings in training and engineering.
ControlLogix® control systems use a common control engine with a common development environment to provide high performance in an easy-to-use environment. Tight integration between the programming software, controller, and I/O modules reduces development time and cost at commissioning and during normal operation. You can perform standard and safety control in the same chassis for a truly integrated system. Leverage the high-availability and extreme environment capabilities to meet your application needs.
- Mounts in a ControlLogix® chassis
- Requires either a removable terminal block (RTB) or a Bulletin 1492 wiring interface module (IFM) to connect all field-side wiring
- Includes inherent time-stamping capabilities for sequence of events (SOE) applications
- Offers comprehensive I/O diagnostics for detection of both system and field-side failures
- Provides removal and insertion under power (RIUP) for ease of maintenance
- Offers electronic keying to help prevent replacement errors
- Includes I/O wizards in the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® application to enable quick and easy module configuration